So, late in the evening, I decided to finally start working on my Marvel skirt. It was going swimmingly, kind messed up at measuring in the beginning, but, it was an easy fix. But I should have known. Something always happens and, some how my bobbin got messed up and tangled.
So, I spent a good I don’t even know how long, unraveling, untangling, and reloading my bobbin. By the time I was finished with my hem, I was like
But, anyway, what I’ve got so far is this:
It looks shapeless and huge, but, tomorrow I’m gathering the top and using elastic, so it’ll look really good (hopefully).
But, that’s for tomorrow, for now, I’m going to bed!
Can’t wait to see the finished product. Plus there is a cat sewing over there.